DAE invites applications for the Dr. K.S.KRISHNAN RESEARCH ASSOCIATESHIP (KSKRA) programme, a Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme in Engineering and Science disciplines with absorption in a R&D unit of DAE.
Research Associates selected under the prestigious KSKRA programme are given an opportunity to work on R&D programmes of national importance relevant to the mandate of the Department in one of the following advanced research centres of DAE:
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai.
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam.
- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore.
- Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC), Kolkata.
- Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB), Mumbai.
Stipend: Rs.26,000/- + benefits
Maximum duration: 2 years
Age limit: 32 years (OBC-35, SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged -37)
For science graduates: Ph.D. degree in Science (Those who have submitted Ph.D. thesis may also apply). All candidates must have a First Class at either Masters or Bachelors level.
For Engineers: Ph.D. degree in Engineering (Those who have submitted thesis for Ph.D. may also apply) or Master’s degree in Engineering (M.Tech./ M.E./M.S.) with a minimum of 2-year R&D experience after obtaining M.Tech./M.E./M.S. degree.
Selection and Appointment: Selection will be done by an interview committee (appointed by BRNS) from among the short listed candidates based on their qualification, published R&D work and performance in the interview.
How to apply: The application should be preferably typewritten on a plain paper in the prescribed format and sent along with Postal Order/ Demand Draft of Rs.100/- as application fee drawn in favour of Accounts Officer, BARC payable at Mumbai.
Photocopies of the following documents/ certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer/ Head of the Institute:
- All degree certificates and mark sheets starting with the eligibility qualification (for example Ph.D.) certificate.
- GATE score, GATE Subject and GATE Exam Year or NET Qualification (optional).
- Proof of date of birth e.g. CBSE/ HSC/ SSC/ Matriculation certificate.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ DODPKIA certificate, if applicable, as per the prescribed format.
Click here for application format
Click here for full details
Application Deadline: June 25, 2012
Deputy Establishment Officer (R-IV),
4th Floor, Central Complex
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre,
Trombay, Mumbai-400 085.
Phone: +91-22-25505050, 25505010