Recruitment at: Indian Oil, Gujrat Refinery, Vadodara
- Jr. Engineering Assistant- IV (Production): Posts: 30 (Likely Reservation- SC- 02, ST- 02, OBC- 09)
- Jr. Engineering Assistant- IV (Instrumentation): Posts 04 (Likely Reservation- ST- 01)
Pay scale: 11,900- 32,000
Jr. Engineering Assistant- IV (Production)
- B.Sc. with Chemistry as principal subject and Physics and Math as subsidiary subjects / Diploma in Chemical / Petrochemical Engineering with First Class (Pass Class for SC/ST). The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized Board / Institution / University and as a regular student of full time course.
- Minimum 2 years experience in operation (in rotating shift) of pump house, fired heater, compressor, distillation column, reactor in a petroleum refinery, petrochemical or fertilizer / gas processing industry.Experience should be post-qualification only, excluding training & apprenticeship period.
Jr. Engineering Assistant- IV (Instrumentation)
- Diploma in Industrial Electronics OR Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering OR Diploma in Electronics & Communication OR Post Graduate Diploma in Instrumentation & Control with First Class (Pass Class for SC/ST). The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized Institution / University and as a regular student of full time course.
- Minimum 3 years experience in operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Distributed Control System (DCS) and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) preferably in Petroleum Refinery, Petrochemicals, Fertilizer, large size Power Plant.Experience should be post-qualification only, excluding training & apprenticeship period.
Age: Minimum 18 years, as on July 01, 2011. Relaxation in age by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. For EX- serviceman as per rules.
Selection process: Written test and Interview.
How to apply: Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should send their neatly typed applications in the prescribed Performa on a plain paper (A-4 size), duly signed with latest passport size photo along-with photocopies (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) of Degree (mandatory for all 03 years)/ Diploma/ SSC Mark sheets & Final Degree/ Diploma Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable). No other enclosures apart from those mentioned above are required at this stage.
Candidates are required to send a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.100/- (non-refundable) as application fee in favor of ‘Accounts Officer, Gujarat Refinery’, payable at Vadodara along with the Application Form. No other mode of payment shall be accepted. (SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee).
Last date: August 15, 2011
Chief Human Resource Manager
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.