APPLICATIONS are invited from qualified young Internet professionals from Acadeia, Industry, Civil Society, Public Sector and Media for the NIXI Fellowship Programme.
Company: National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI)
Fellowship: NIXI Fellowship Programme
Objective of the Fellowship: To groom the Next Generation Leaders in the field of Internet Technology, Policy & Business.
Duration: 1 year
Total no. of Fellowships: 30
Age: Min. 21 years and Max. 35 years as on 1.7.2010.
What fellowship covers:
- It will cover the cost of participation (Registration, Travel & accommodation) at 2 Internet related International events, 2 Internet related Conference/ Workshops in India.
- Each fellow selected would be placed under a Mentor who would monitor the output of the Fellows.
- The Fellows are expected to develop Policy Papers & Contributions on topics being seriously discussed in International Fora (IGF, ICANN, APNIC, IETF, IN, WSIS, W3C, UNICODE, APRICOT, APAN, etc.)
- A Graduate in any branch of knowledge with a deep understanding of IT & Internet related issues.
- Preference will be given to those who are engaged in Research or have working experience in these areas.
Note: The Fellows are free to continue with their Academic / Professional activity during the duration of the Fellowship.
Selection Process: Based on interview, including telephonic Interview.
How to apply: Click here to apply online.
Application deadline: 20 July, 2010
Incube Business Center
5 level, 18, Nehru Place
New Delhi – 110 019