Job Search Tips
Monster.com offers many easy & efficient search tools to connect with the employers & job opportunities you are looking for.
- Enter the desired job-title, keywords in the keyboard search box. Put double quotes around the "keyword" to search for exact word/phrases. Punctuation and special characters are ignored. You can also choose the right keyword(s) from the suggestions list available.
- Choose from years of work experience, location, industry & function.
- Click on the 'Search' button to get the desire results.
The functionality helps you add more filters specific to your requirement, like Salary, Company type and freshness. Try to use as many filters as you can, in order to reach the right search results in a single search.
Job Search Results
- The jobs are sorted according to their relevance by default. The most relevant ones appear on the top. You could opt for sorting the jobs purely on freshness also.
- Refinement is available on freshness, top employers, location, salary, company type and experience.
section provides a direct access to the walk-in opportunities available on the site. Results can be filtered on work experience, venue, from location, employer type, and date range.
section presents flexi hiring opportunities segmented under Contract, 'Women on the go' &'Career after Career' jobs.
Jobs related to hiring of the 'specially abled' are linked from the Special Ability Jobs tab.
Other Job browsing options
Additional browsing options allow you to browse jobs on the basis of Function, Industry, Location, Companies, Placement Consultants and International Jobs.