Network Services (Customer Service) Manager, Vietnam
Permanent - Full time
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
What the role is about
Cambridge Assessment English South East Asia & Pacific Regional Hub is currently recruiting a Network Services (Customer Service) Manager based at our Ho Chi Minh City office to support our growing network of partners and customers. This is a newly created role reporting to the Regional Operations Head for South East Asia & Pacific. The Network Services (Customer Service) Manager will be responsible for supporting our partner Exam Centres run Cambridge English exams according to compliance standards, organize training and seminars, and support our network of examiners.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing and supporting exam centres in the region to ensure they follow Cambridge Assessment English standards and compliance requirements
• Supporting the training, monitoring, certification and development of Cambridge Assessment English network of examiners in Vietnam and the region
• Organizing and delivering training to our exam centre staff and organizing seminars for language school/preparation centre teachers, parents and candidates
• Managing customer service support for Vietnam exam centres
• Supporting exam candidate registration, exam material delivery and exam results delivery
• Improving the compliance of Cambridge Assessment English standards in exam centres after audits and inspections are completed
What we are looking for
You are a university graduate with a strong command of English and good experience working for a multi-national company in Vietnam. You have proven experience in customer service, project management, and training experience. You have past experience managing a network of franchisees. You have excellent communications skills and experience collaborating with different teams in multi-national offices in different countries. You have an understanding of educational systems and exams/assessments. Experience working in B2B and B2G context would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary.
Who we are
Cambridge Assessment English is a part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. We are the global leader in English language assessment. We help people learn English and prove their skills to the world. We provide exams in English for speakers of other languages taken by over 5 million candidates worldwide each year, as well as the leading range of qualifications for language teachers. Around the world over 20,000 universities, employers, government ministries and other organisations rely on our exams and qualifications as proof of English language ability.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 31 October 2017 and interviews will be held on 21 November 2017.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier.
Cambridge Assessment is an equal opportunities employer
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you