1. Lead and manage IT Application Team to maintain the systems, such as ERP/MES/Finance/HR etc.
2. Lead and manage IT Infrastructure Team to support the infrastructure, such as servers, emails, networks, PBX, backup, CCTV etc.
3. Oversee end-user services, including help-desk and technical support, to meet the agreed service-level agreement
4. Work with Corporate IT Department to implement IT projects
5. Assure IT operations are in line with corporate directions
6. Ensure all documentation are updated on time with good quality
7. Carry out ad hoc projects and assignments
1. Degree holder or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
2. At least 10 years of solid IT/IS experience, in which 5 years at management level
3. Excellent command of both spoken and written English
4. At least 5 years working experience in ERP, WMS, MES and/or HR system in a manufacturing company (preferably in garment industry) at MNCs
5. Strong working knowledge of networks configuration and maintenance, Window server and desktop environment
6. Good management and interpersonal skills
We offer attractive and competitive packages to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume with expected salary and date of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org