ENGINEER, TECHNICAL TEST (Manual)
We are opening opportunities to be parts of our team to work on edge-cutting products/ technologies. Our systems need to meet remarkably high standards of quality, performance and reliability. By joining our team, you will design, plan, and execute test cases for large-scale mobile applications, web applications, tools and software. Let’s join us as a Technical Test Engineer if you are passionate about quality and enthusiastic about building a healthcare ecosystem that will help millions of users.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
· Be a team-player at the Technical Test Team
· Plan, create test cases
· Use manual testing or test automation tools to execute test plans
· Effectively use a defect tracking system and quality assurance tools
WHAT WE NEED:
· Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
· At least 1 year of relevant working experience
· Experience in mobile native app testing (iOS/Android)
· Solid knowledge of software testing, especially Agile testing
· Knowledge of CI is a plus.
· Skills in Java and/or C/C++ and scripting language (shell bash) are preferable.
· Be obsessed with quality and perfectionism
· Be able to perform individually as well as in a team
· Huge plus for Misfit: strong English communications skills
· Participate in different phases of the software development life cycle, including testing of integration, function, system, acceptance and regression
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
· Meaningful work
· Subsidies for: cell phone, health/fitness, health insurance
· Plenty of food, all the time
· Jerk-free, ego-free environment
· Passionate colleagues
· A commitment to make your time with us the most transformational time in your career to date
· Personal and professional development opportunities: 1-3 month training programs at our Silicon Valley Offices (most of our team members have been to a training program there at least once)
Please send your resume to people @ fossil.com
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you